Adjacent to historic Grant Park, and on the Atlanta Beltline, the Ten Forty Commercial Lofts are newly modernized commercial loft spaces ideal for office, showroom, or flex space. In addition to the charm of Grant Park, the Ten Forty Commercial Lofts enjoy the ease of convenience with easy access to I-20/I-75/I-85, Downtown, and Midtown.
Created out of a building that was originally used for the manufacturing of billiards and gaming tables, each suite at Ten Forty is unique in size, and all units feature private restrooms, natural light from large windows, and 18 foot ceilings.
Ten Forty Commercial Lofts are a short walk away from Grant Park, Atlanta¹s oldest surviving city park. Grant Park encompasses 131.5 acres and is Atlanta¹s second largest geenspace.
Ten Forty Commercial Lofts are located 1 mile south of I-20 on Boulevard, minutes from I-75/I-85, & downtown Atlanta, and located on the Atlanta Beltline.
Nearby restaurants include: Home grown Restaurant, Agave, Daddy D¹z, Dakota Blue, Grant Central Pizza, Ria¹s Bluebird Cafe, Six Feet Under, Tin Lizzy’s The Standard, Stone Soup, Carroll Street Cafe, Doc Chey’s
- Units Available from approx 1100sf to 4400sf
- Exterior Courtyard
- Private Bathrooms
- Large Industrial Windows, lots of natural light
- Exposed Terra Cotta Block Walls
- 18ft Ceiling Heights
- Additional Loft Spaces Within Some Units
- Concrete Floors
- Ample Parking
- Custom Build-out Available
- Individually Metered Suites with New HVAC/Electric/Plumbing
- Access to Loading Docks
- Secured Entry
- Garage Doors open to Beltline
- Sprinkler System in Building